An enthusiastic and capable person with excellent communication skills.
Experience in both team and individual working and the ability to adapt well to any situation.
A trustworthy and hardworking individual who takes pride in all tasks undertaken.
Willing to undertake further training to learn new skills.
Experience in working with technology in a customer based role.
Personal skills and competencies
- Mother tongue
- Social skills & competences
- Team player. Extrovert, open-minded and used to socialising with people from different cultures, backgrounds and languages.
- Organisational skills
- Team management, appraisal, mentoring. KPI reporting. Excellent time keeper. Experience with multi-skilled teams.
- Technical & Analytical skills
- Good problem solving skills. Working knowledge of computer systems
- Computer skills
- Coding Languages
- MS Access, MSSQL, MySQL
- Operating systems
- MS Windows (XP/Vista/7/8), Linux (Kubuntu, Mint, Mandriva)
- Office Packages
- MS Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Hobbies & Projects
Currently maintain my own website and take part in discussions and forums to help out other people
Currently working towards gaining CCNA
Network and IT Operations
- Virtual inter-office network with firewall. (Built using PacketTracer 5.3.3)
Serial Cable Connection Version (204KB) [Submitted version]
Frame Relay Version (129KB)
Packet Tracer 5.3.3 Download (.zip format - 48.2MB)
Network and IT Operations (223KB)
Network and IT Operations (943KB)
- School - Anglia Ruskin University
- Grade Awarded
Design for the Internet
- Address Book
- None required
- Personal Project
- Grade Awarded
- Not Applicable